Happy Monday, It’s Brandon once again we’ve got another great episode of Pocket Thoughts for you guys today. We do apologize in advance we had some technical difficulties in the beginning of the show so it may be a bit confusing, but we got through it for you guys at that’s all that matters. Todays questions include:
What advice would you give a college student about to enter the world?
What is one of the risks you are considering taking this year that will have a major effect on your life?
Which leads us to our next question on how we think, our business, Educating Entrepreneurs, is a risk for us and what we would do if it failed.
Final question: How would you go about telling people at work that you are working on a side business? Hopefully this gives you guys some advice on if you are going through this currently and different ways we provide to get you through it
And last but not least the weekly wrap up
Thank you everyone for listening, be sure to connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to see our content and let us know what you think of the show. Enjoy the show!
- 1:53 - “What advice would you give a college student about to enter the world?”
- 7:09 - “Make sure you are self aware enough to know what you want to pursue in college and then pursue it”
- 9:26 - “With the start of a new year, comes goals, and with new goals comes risk and failing. What is one of the risks you are considering taking this year that will have a major effect on your life?
- 15:07 - “Understanding that it’s a learning process and that it’s going to happen when you have these conversations and when you’re learning that you’re going to slip up a good amount and sound stupid”
- 17:05 - Our take on Educating Entrepreneurs being a risk for us
- 25:09 - “How would you go about telling people at work that you are working on a side business?”
- 37:07 - Weekly Wrap!
Presented By: Educating Entrepreneurs
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs