Welcome to Pocket Thoughts everyone! On today’s episode we each share one specific failure that set us up for success and made us who we are today. Our second topic is what is our special sauce? The best way to describe this is, what sets you or your company apart from everyone else. And the final question that we have is what are a couple key activities you would recommend entrepreneurs invest their time in. A lot of good suggestions there and in my opinion an all around great episode. I hope you guys enjoy the show and have a wonderful week!
- 1:19 - Can each of you share one specific failure that may have set you up for success or one of your favorite failures that come to mind?
- 14:24 - “every single company I build now is no longer a means to an end, which is awesome. It’s about the journey, it’s just what I love to do”
- 19:41 - “What is your special sauce? The thing that separates you from everyone else”
- 30:35 - “Show that you tried”
- 37:43 - ”What are a couple key activities you would recommend entrepreneurs invest their time in?”
- 45:00 - EE Update!
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs