Episode 10 - Rejuvenation, Knowledge Gained From Our Worst Boss, and Bad Habits Keeping You From Getting to The Next Level
HELLO! Welcome to Pocket Thoughts - we have made it 10 episodes in and it has been a blast so far. We are without Bobby on today’s episode because he is on vacation. BUT we have joey back so we will have a great episode for you guys with Brady, Joey and I.
On today's episode our first question is what are some of your favorite ways of rejuvenating your mind and body?
Next we find out the best thing we learned from our worst boss, and if you have been lucky enough to not have a bad boss, what the best thing we have learned from a boss we had or currently have
The final question for today is what is one or more bad habits you currently have that you think is keeping you from getting to the next level
And as always we have our weekly wrap and educating entrepreneurs update
Enjoy the show and I hope you all have a great week!
- 1:46 - “What are some of your favorite ways of rejuvenating your mind and body when you are at work?”
- 7:26 - “It’s nice to have an intellectual conversation with someone at work regarding something not related to work”
- 10:39 - “What is the best thing you have learned from your worst boss?”
- 16:39 - “When you have a boss that is willing to step up and take a little bit, even if it’s 5 hours, it’s a lot easier for me to step in and help out”
- 28:59 - “What is one or more bad habits that you currently have that you think are keeping you from getting to that next level?”
- 31:41 - “At some point, if moving up in your career is something that you want to do, you’re going to have to leave that comfort zone”
- 43:53 - Weekly Wrap/EE Update!