Happy Monday everybody, welcome to episode 12 of Pocket Thoughts, we’ve got another longer episode for you guys today. We have been getting pretty excited for our topics recently and we hope you guys are enjoying and really taking in what we are saying.
The first question we have for today is Who is your role model in life/business? How do you go about finding that role model?
Our second question is what is your one major non-negotiable?
And the third and final question we talk about today is when or how do you decide when it is time for you to quit from a given topic, hobby, opportunity, relationship, literally anything in life that you have been working on? We got deep into that topic and it leads us into what we will be talking about next episode which is our 5 year plan.
Thank you as always for listening and don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and connect with us on LinkedIn for more content. Enjoy the rest of your week!
- 1:35 - “Who is your role model in life/business? How do you go about finding that role model?”
- 7:35 - “I don’t think I have a single role model, but I have a lot of different people that I see things are pull different traits from”
- 10:00 - “What is your one major non-negotiable?”
- 20:04 - Brady’s burnout story
- 23:01 - Advice on how to avoid burning out
- 26:44 - Bobby’s burnout story
- 30:07 - “When or how do you decide when it time for you to “quit” from a given topic, hobby, opportunity, relationship, literally anything in life that you’re working on?”
- 39:54 - “You have to be able to see that larger vision versus just giving up every time something gets tough”
- 51:14 - Weekly Wrap/EE Update!
Presented By: Educating Entrepreneurs
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs