Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Pocket Thoughts! Big milestone for us here at Educating Entrepreneurs and Pocket Thoughts as we hit our 20th podcast episode. I’m very glad we have made it this far and can’t wait to provide you guys with more episodes and more useful content.
On today’s episode we talk about what strategy we use to gain followers on social media and what we look for when following different accounts.
Our second question is what is our favorite quote or phrase and why. Really good quotes there and reach out to us on any social media platform and let us know what your favorite quote or phrase is.
And our final question for today is what is something (or multiple things) you do to stay on track and focused to a goal / vision?
We finally have an EE update so look for that towards the end of the show and I hope you all have a great week!
- 2:25 - “What is your strategy for gaining and maintaining followers on social media?”
- 6:14 - “You have to see what’s working and once something is working I would switch to a completely different strategy and test it for a few weeks and see if it works”
- 10:13 - “What’s your favorite quote or phrase and why?”
- 17:29 - “What is something (or multiple things) you do to stay on track and focused to a goal / vision?”
- 26:32 - “I have one goal and one vision, every little thing I do leads to that vision”
- 38:00 - EE Update!
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs