Hello everyone and welcome to Pocket Thoughts. A little note before we begin the show, we had some issues with the audio and there is some over lapping during the show so you will sometimes here questions answered before they are asked. I tried my best to fix it but just a warning it may sound confusing at some points. BUT other than that we have a great episode for you guys today. We learn about joeys epiphany and then we go down the rabbit hole we were discussing at the end of episode 12. We talk about where we see ourselves in the next 5-10 years and how we plan on getting there. Bobby takes a look into my life and what I want my future to look like and how much I would need to make to live that lifestyle. I encourage all of you to do this because the number will surprise you. Later we get into making time during our day for what we are passionate for even if it’s just 15 mins. Enjoy the episode and let us know what you thought!
Ep. 9 - Show Notes
- 2:44 - Joey's epiphany
- 4:33 - "Everything I do, falls along my vision path, or basically my ultimate goals and every person I talk to I want it to lead in that correct pathway
- 9:13 - "Where do you see yourself someday, what would be the big win for Brandon's life?"
- 11:50 - "In 5 years, if you could paint the picture and snap your fingers and it happened, what do you want?"
- 15:20 - The results of what Brandon wants his future life to look like ($$$)
- 20:53 - "I get amped to get out of bed because I see where I'm at on the journey and some days I am way ahead and 2 months later I might be way behind"
- 29:50 - "That's the main goal, is to be happy and to be bringing value"
- 49:26 - "What avenue could you take to fulfill that little love every day?"
- 56:50 - Weekly Wrap!
Presented By: Educating Entrepreneurs
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs