Happy Monday everyone! Thank you for taking time out of your day to listen to Pocket Thoughts. On today’s episode we get very honest and real with each other by asking the question of what is one characteristic, trait, and as Bobby would say one little Hebejeebie that concerns us about going into business with each other? This also leads us into talking about potentially having the conversation about what would happen if one of us were to be dragging the company down and what we would do about that. This may be a tough conversation for most people to have, especially with their friends, but it is extremely beneficial and I suggest everyone do it. Please don’t forget to follow us on all of our social media by searching Educating Entrepreneurs. Enjoy the episode and have a great week!
Ep. 16 - Show Notes
- 01:38 - “When looking at our team of four people, what is one characteristic, one trait, one little hebejeebie that concerns you about going into business with each other?”
- 6:35 - “I know those are all flaws, but I also know that they can be can assets if I use them right”
- 11:21 - “What if, in the future, one of your friends is really dragging down the team?
- 16:09 - “You’ve pretty much solved my greatest fear because my greatest fear is not making sure someone is doing what’s best for them and what’s best for the company”
- 25:07 - “I personally think as an entrepreneur, you need to think that way and risk more if you want to get bigger returns and bigger rewards.
- 33:34 - “Do I choose to get 3 hours of sleep a night and perform at 70% on everything I do? Or do I get 5.5 hours of sleep and perform at 90%and focus on EE and that is one thing I’ve been scared about since the beginning”
- 35:47 - Weekly Wrap!
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs