Episode 17 - Social Media Shut Down, Knowledge Before Starting a Business, How EE is Unique, and How Our Motivations/Goals Have Changed Since Becoming an Entrepreneur
Hello and welcome to Pocket Thoughts! Today is March 18th and we have a great episode planned for you guys today. Brady won’t be on today’s show, so it will just be Bobby, Joey, and I. The day we recorded this episode was the day that Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp were shut down for over 6 hours so our first question is focused on that. Hypothetically if those apps were shut down for a month how would you go about marketing your business?
Our second question is what do you think one major aspect of business an entrepreneur should have knowledge on when starting a business? We then dive into an Educating Entrepreneur related question and talk about how Educating Entrepreneurs differentiates from other courses in our personal opinion and where we see Educating Entrepreneurs in 10 years.
Our third question we asked was, since we first started thinking about being an entrepreneur, how have our goals and motivation changed over time. And the final question for todays episode we each give our own definition of an what entrepreneur really is.
Thank you everyone for listening! Stay up to date with everything Educating Entrepreneur related on social media and don’t be afraid to reach out, enjoy the week!
- 01:58 - “Hypothetically if they (Instagram/Facebook/whatsapp) were shut down for a month how would you go about marketing your business?
- 6:42 - “What do you think one major aspect of business an entrepreneur should have knowledge on when starting their business?”
- 11:19 - “If you’re going to be a start up and be successful, you have to be extremely agile”
- 13:14 - “You need to design for others. You need to design for other people's pain points. You need to constantly change your product, your service to fit what they need. You need to constantly test”
- 16:23 - “What differentiates EE from other courses in your personal opinion? What can you see EE being in 10 years from now?”
- 19:48 - Bobby explains Educating Entrepreneurs
- 23:04 - “Since you first started thinking about being an entrepreneur, how have your goals or how has your motivation changed over time?”
- 33:13 - “How do you define an entrepreneur?”
- 35:06 - “I believe an entrepreneur is constantly learning, constantly changing, and constantly innovating”
- 39:28 - Weekly Wrap!
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs