Episode 5 - The Past and Future of Entrepreneurship, Traits of a College Grad, and Favorite Development Apps
Good morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you guys are listening. Today is Monday December 24th and we’ve got another great episode of Pocket Thoughts in store for you guys. On today’s episode we discuss how we think entrepreneurship has changed in the past 5 years and what we predict will happen in the next 5 to 10 years. We then talk about what we think is the most important trait/characteristic/ mind set that is missing from students coming straight out of school. Next we share what our favorite application that we are using for development right now and an appt that isn't out there right now that we wish we had. We had some pretty interesting ideas come in our heads and hopefully one day we can see some of these ideas become an actual thing. As always subscribe to us, let us know what you thought of the show. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and spread the word about Pocket Thoughts. Enjoy the show!
- 1:44 - “How has entrepreneurship changed in the past 5 years? What do you predict will change in the next 5 to 10?”
- 13:17 - “I think it’s about to get real scary in the entrepreneurial industry, I think over the next 5 we are going to see a change in the people that just want to be entrepreneurs and the real entrepreneurs”
- 16:13 - “What do you guys think is the most common trait or characteristic that is missing from people coming straight out of college into the workforce”
- 22:29 - “People are scared to fail in the first place and people completely shut down after that first failure because we are so ingrained that failure is such a bad thing”
- 30:03 - “I’m curious what your guys’ favorite app is right now?”
- 41:58 - Weekly update!
Presented By: Educating Entrepreneurs
"Like" us on Facebook at facebook.com/EducatingEntrepreneurs
Follow us on Instagram @educating_entrepreneurs